Last updated: 11 October 2022
Altrovedanza is committed to ensuring that Your privacy is protected. Should We ask You to provide certain information by which You can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Altrovedanza may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
Altrovedanza is a trademark and trading name of Ballable OÜ.
This website is owned and operated by Ballable OÜ, a company registered in Estonia with registered number 16539801. Our trading and registered office address is at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Ahtri tn 12, 10151, Estonia.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Ballable OÜ, Estonia.
- Country refers to: Estonia, Europe
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- 1.Personal Information we collect about you
What information we collect about you
We only collect information that you willingly provide and give your consent to. There is no legal requirement for you to provide any information to us, but some information is necessary if you want to do any of the following:
- Place an order.
- Sign up for Our newsletters, promotional materials and other services.
- When you create an account with us.
- From advertising campaigns where you click on advert links which direct you to our site.
- Enter prize draws/competitions.
- Take part in a survey (in this instance your details will be passed to a third party for research purposes only and this third party is bound by the same Data Protection legislation that we are).
- When you engage with us through social media channels such as Google, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.
- Give Us feedback.
Types of Data Collected
- 1.Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name and address
- Your contact details including email address and telephone number
- Your preferences and interests
- Your payment details (including bank account, credit card details, billing and delivery addresses)
- information You provide to Us if You complete a survey
- information You submit if You use Our online chat service
We will keep Your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which You have given it to Us. For practical purposes this means that We will keep order contact information and order details indefinitely.
- 1.Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
- 1.Information from other sources
We work with a number of other organizations such as payment processing companies, credit reference agencies, internet search engines, marketing organizations and cookie providers who may provide us with information about you.
We share customer information with third parties to perform ad measurement services on our behalf, and we obtain customer consent for such sharing and use where legally required.
We may collect personal information from the following organizations:
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Cookies and Plug ins – Facebook, Twitter
- Payment Provider Cookies – for anti-fraud purposes
- 1.Use of Your Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service, help us develop the website and make it better for all users, get your feedback on our website and services.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Information You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To process Your Payment
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- For compliance: To comply with any legal obligation (such as tax laws) or as otherwise required by law or regulation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, prevent and detect fraud, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- 1.Sharing of Your Personal Information
We never sell your personal information to anyone. We may however share Your information with third parties, each of whom will treat your information as confidential and will use it solely for the purposes agreed. The information provided to any third party will be the minimum required by them for the purposes it is supplied. Your information may be shared for some or all of the reasons and in the following situations:
- For Delivery of your order.
- For settlement of transactions and fraud prevention: We may pass certain details on to banks and/or other payment providers.
- For Legal Purposes: In case we have a legal duty, We may share Your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- With other Third Parties: We may share Your Personal Information with Third Parties to provide services to Us which depend on this information, for example newsletter emails, market analysis, creation of shipping labels, competitions, to create and serve adverts to you, run marketing campaigns and analyze the results.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
- 1.Correspondence with You
We often communicate with Our customers to keep them up to date with information about Our products, services, special offers, new ranges, competitions and promotions where we feel these may interest You but only where You have not told us to stop. We do this primarily via email and social media.
At any point in time, You have the right to ask Us not to use Your Personal Information for such purposes and You can ask Us to stop sending this information at any time.
If You are an account holder You can change Your preferences in Your account settings. On all email correspondences there is an 'unsubscribe' link which You can click on to stop receiving all such emails from Us. This link appears on emails to all recipients so You don't have to have an account to control your receipt of such correspondence.
- 1.Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites and/or social media platforms of interest that are not operated by Us. However, once you have used these links to leave Our site, You should note that We do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which You provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- 1.Storage of your Personal Information
When collecting Your data through Our website We will always use Secure Server Technology (SSL-128 bit encryption) to ensure industry standard security of your data during transmission.
When You choose to store credit card details in Your account with Us, We do not store these details on Our systems but use bank and/or payment gateway services which have the necessary higher security levels for storing this sensitive financial data.
Access to Your data on Our systems is secured within Our data centre and protected from external access by any unauthorized person.
When You have created an account, You are responsible for keeping Your password safe and for not divulging it to anybody else.
By submitting your Personal information on Our Service, you agree to this storing and processing or your information as described above.
- 1.Retention of Your Personal Information
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- 1.Transfer of Your Personal Information
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that he information that We collect from You may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction. It may be processed by employees operating outside the European Economic Area who work for Us or for Our third-party suppliers. These employees or third parties may be engaged in the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
We shall ensure an adequate level of data protection, for example by means of a contract incorporating the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure your information continues to be treated in accordance with applicable law.
- 1.Security of Your Personal Information
The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- 1.Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
- 1.Your rights
If You have an account then once You are logged in You can access your Personal Information and amend or delete certain elements, such as Your saved payment details.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, We will on request provide You with the data that we hold about You and additionally will amend or remove that data in accordance with your instructions.
As a logged in user, You have access to all the data that We hold about You and are able to check and amend it.
Please note that We can only remove data which is not required for the processing of any orders You place through Our website.
Access to information: Contact Our customer services via email requesting access to the information that We hold about You. If You are an account holder You must contact Us using the email address that You have registered with Your account. If You are not an account holder You must contact Us using an email address that has been used to place an order. We will acknowledge receipt of Your request and respond with the requested data within one month. We will only ever correspond with You via the email address associated with your account or order(s).
Changing or deleting your information: You can ask Us at any time to change, amend or delete the information that We hold about You or ask Us not to contact You with any further marketing information. You can also ask Us to restrict the information that We process about You.
You can request that We change, amend, delete Your information or restrict Our processing by emailing us at [email protected]. We will acknowledge receipt of Your request and respond within one month confirming what data has been amended.
Transferring Personal Information: You have the right to request that Your Personal Information is transferred by us to another organization (this is called “data portability”). Please contact Us at [email protected] with the details of what You would like Us to do and We will try Our best to comply with Your request. If may not be technically feasible, but We will work with You to try and find a solution.
- 1.Contact Us